R. Kelly Denies Sexual Abuse Allegations in First Interview
R.Kelly breaks down in tears as he adamantly denies allegations in his first explosive interview after sexual assault charges. Watch video below
R. Kelly broke down in tears and denied all the allegations against him during his first interview since being charged with sexual abuse last month.
In an explosive segment that will air on Wednesday’s CBS This Morning, the singer denies all of the accusations against him. In an emotional outburst, he tells Gayle King, “I’m fighting for my fucking life!”The R&B singer said he is being judged based on his past and that’s sad. He added that it would be stupid to think he would have girls chained up after all he has gone through.Watch the videos below.
“I didn’t do this stuff! This is not me! I’m fighting for my f-ing life!”R&B singer @RKelly, charged with aggravated sexual abuse, angrily denies the accusations in an explosive new interview with @GayleKing.
Kelly then points to the camera and says it would be stupid of him to hold girls against their will. “Use your common sense…Forget the blogs, forget how you feel about me. Hate me if you want to; love me if you want. But just use your common sense,” he says, raising his voice. “How stupid would it be for me … with my crazy past and what I’ve been through?” After this point he tears down. “I didn’t do this stuff. This is not me. I’m fighting for my f***ing life.”
The full interview will be aired on CBS over two days starting Wednesday. Kelly was indicted last month on 10 counts of aggravated criminal sexual abuse involving four alleged victims and faces up to 70 years in prison if convicted.