Netflix is a TV series platform that is popular among every active individuals, both national and international wise. They have produce lots of grossing movies in the video box office, e.g Narcos, Spartacus, Quantico, Queen of the South etc.
Netflix crossed a fun milestone today, crossing the $100 billion mark for its market cap as it once again surprised industry observers with better-than-expected growth in its subscribers.
We’ll get to the financial numbers below but, as usual, the big story here is that it continues to wow Wall Street with impressive growth in its subscriber numbers. The company said it added more than 8 million new subscribers total after already setting pretty robust targets for the fourth quarter this year, giving it a healthy push as it crossed the $100 billion mark after the report came out this afternoon.
Below is the final report on the company’s finances:
- Revenue: $3.29 billion, compared to $3.28 billion estimates from Wall Street
- Earnings: 41 cents per share, in line with estimates from Wall Street
- Q4 US subscriber additions: 1.98 million
- Q4 International subscriber additions: 6.36 million
- Q1 forecast US additions: 1.45 million
- Q1 forecast international additions: 4.90 million