- Arsenal are yet to offer a new contract to Jack Wilshere with the midfielder set to enter the final six months of his current deal.
- Chelsea want to bring former players Frank Lampard and Michael Ballack back to the club as ambassadors.
- Georginio Wijnaldum says Jurgen Klopp got Liverpool’s season back on track by making the players watch re-runs of the 4-1 defeat to Tottenham.
- Peter Crouch has urged Pep Guardiola not to send Phil Foden out on loan, as the Stoke striker feels staying at Manchester City would be better for Foden’s development.
- Roy Hodgson has told Eddie Howe he should view being touted as a future England manager as a badge of honour not a burden.
- Alan Pardew has challenged Salomon Rondon to start scoring and stop him looking for a new striker in the January transfer window.
- Paul Clement has denied claims he is one game from the sack at Swansea.
- Marco Silva has challenged Andre Gray to find top form for Watford on his return to ex-club Burnley.
- Leicester boss Claude Puel says Riyad Mahrez must not allow renewed transfer speculation to affect his game.
- Mauricio Pellegrino has warned Southampton striker Charlie Austin to stay humble and not get carried away with his current form.
- Stoke manager Mark Hughes says Tottenham’s window of opportunity to win the title may have already closed.
- Arsenal’s players questioned Arsene Wenger’s tactics during a training-ground inquest after the defeat to Manchester United.
- Antonio Conte has told Eden Hazard to find the “sacred fire” inside him to reach the levels of Cristiano Ronaldo, Lionel Messi and Neymar.
- Marouane Fellaini is set to make his comeback for Manchester United in the derby day clash with Manchester City.
- Thibaut Courtois has admitted that he is eyeing a return to Spain to be closer to his young family.
- Everton’s Jonjoe Kenny says beating Liverpool would mean more than lifting the World Cup.
- West Brom will consider bidding for Burnley’s Ben Mee if they lose Jonny Evans in the January transfer window.
- Jose Mourinho has questioned whether Pep Guardiola should be allowed to wear a yellow ribbon supporting jailed Catalan politicians in Sunday’s derby.
- Sam Allardyce has told Wayne Rooney he must set the example for the Everton players at Liverpool in Sunday’s derby.
- Mauricio Pochettino has refused to rule out the possibility of Gareth Bale re-joining Tottenham ahead of their return to White Hart Lane next year.
- West Ham owner David Sullivan has banned the club from signing older players, without telling manager David Moyes.
- Carlo Ancelotti will put Premier League sides on alert by moving back to London following his sacking by Bayern Munich.
- Chinese club Shanghai Shenhua are set to ditch underperforming £615,000 per week Carlos Tevez less than a year after signing him.
- Sam Allardyce says that Wayne Rooney’s experiences of beating Liverpool with Manchester United will help Everton show the right mentality in the Merseyside derby.
- Gareth Southgate is considering handing England call-ups to Burnley duo Ben Mee and James Tarkowski as he ponders his World Cup squad.
- Theo Walcott has decided to postpone talks on a new Arsenal contract until the end of the season, with just 18 months left on his current deal.
- Injured Benjamin Mendy admits he shouldn’t have been caught running down the touchline to celebrate Raheem Sterling’s late winner against Southampton.
Entertainment Enthusiast | Music Mogul
I love pushing traffic to good music!